“If we expect kids to be losers they will be losers; if we expect them to be winners they will be winners. They rise or fall to the level of the expectations of those around them, especially their parents and their teachers”.
DEAR STUDENTS, STAFF AND PARENTS,
My commitment to the school stakeholders is to lead the school with enthusiasm and passion to enable us to reach our goal. I, my management and the team of professionally trained staff of the school would do everything possible to develop and enhance a school that caters to the following goals:
- Focuses on the development of child as a whole
- Strives for the highest academic standards
- Respects the values of its community (be proud of our Indian traditions and culture).
- Develops true partnership that values each child an d is able to provide a personalised curriculum for each and every child of the school.
- Believes in using Innovation for the better learning environment amongst the school community (students, parents and teachers).
We truly have a fantastic school which consists of a supportive and involved management, parent community, team of dedicated teachers and administrative staff, good sports facility, excellent teaching aids, well equipped infrastructure and enthusiastic students to work with.
I intend to have an open door policy and urge all parents, teachers as well as students to take this opportunity to discuss any issue or provide inputs which in your opinion would benefit the school, so that we can move forward together.
Mount Litera Zee School, Indore